- 1st Time Here
- Club News
- Upcoming Events
- Range Safety
- Club Documents
- Club MultiMedia
- Email List (Open new window)
Recent Match Results
June 2015 VA Regional Match
Remembering The Brave
Mid Atlantic Regionals
We offer several different disciplines for the shooting enthusiast. If you are a new shooter, we can assist you with instruction on the fundamentals. For the more experienced marksman, our club hosts rifle, pistol, and shotgun competitions and advanced marksmanship training. Like our Marine hosts, we are committed to marksmanship and excellence.
- Our web site contains much of the information you need to know. However you may also contact us.
- If new to our site, please read about us and first time here as these links offer you valuable information. The calendar is the source for all matches, training, meetings, and club events.
- In order to fully utilize our calendar as the primary source to communicate real time information on matches with corresponding course of fire, rec fire, meetings, and marksmanship training, you are encouraged to download our Quantico Shooting Club Using The Calendar .
- News and other information are updated on our Club News and Upcoming Events pages and as quick link on this page above the image.
- Steps on how to become an RSO can be found here.
- Shirts and Hats are available for order for club members only! All orders will be delivered to clubhouse. Proof of current membership required. www.jillsdesigns.com User name and password available upon request. Please email email@example.com for user name and password.
The QSC is a non-federal entity. It is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components and it has no government status.